



Last week, Trevor and I went to Michigan to visit Oma, Pa, Uncle Bud, and Aunt E. Trevor had a great time biking, kayaking, swimming, going out for coffee (or in his case, mowing down carrot cake at JPs), going on walks with Oma, playing with his cousins: Jordi Luke and Caden, going out for lunch, and attending his cousin Angela's wedding. All in all it was a fun-filled week with a lot of memorable firsts....biking, kayaking, walking on sand at the beach, and going under water in the pool.
2 comments:
OH MY GOODNESS! Jen, were you guys in MI the week you posted these pics or the week before? Scottie and I were there visiting my mom's Tuesday the 25th-Sunday the 30th - did we miss you in Holland? :)
Amanda,
No, that would've been unfortunate had we missed each other. But we left MI on the 22nd, and I posted them the week after we returned. Thanks for checking out the blog!
Jen
Post a Comment